Indian Head Massage – £35 (30 mins)
Indian Head Massage is one treatment that is guaranteed to lift you out of the stresses of daily life and provide you with a real cure for those aching, tense neck and shoulder muscles.
The traditional Indian Head Massage practised by women in India was restricted to the head and hair. However, the technique includes the back, neck, shoulders and upper arms. Indian Head Massage is safe, simple yet effective therapy that not only promotes hair growth but also provides relief from aches and pains. It is renowned for relieving symptoms of stress.
The head, neck and shoulders are important energy centres within your body. If you are feeling stressed or angry, tension tends to accumulate. This tension can later show up as a stiff neck and shoulders, eye strain and sometimes even hair loss. Indian Head Massage involves working with a firm and gentle rhythm to help unknot blockages and relieve this uncomfortable build-up of tension. However, its effect is not just physical; it works on an emotional level too, calming the spirit, promoting relaxation and relieving stress.
People who come to the clinic feeling despondent, depressed, worried, tense, stressed and distressed leave in a happier and more relaxed frame of mind after just one soothing Indian Head Massage.
- Eases tight muscles, releases shoulders, therefore improving posture
- Aids lymphatic drainage to face
- Increases good blood supply to head, neck, shoulders and face
- Can help to ease headaches, migraine and mind neuralgia
- Can lead to an emotional release, client may sigh deeply as a result of tension easing away
- Helps to improve concentration
- Can help to life depression
- Can help with promoting good body image