Thai Foot Massage – £30 (30 mins)
Thai Foot Massage is the ultimate therapeutic and popular massage of the feet and legs. This traditional and effective massage is excellent for relieving stress and also promotes relaxation.
Thai Foot Massage has elements of shiatsu, reflexology and Chinese massage incorporated into the massage. It involves stretching and massage along with stimulation of reflex points to promote general health and wellbeing, and the foot, ankle, lower leg and hamstrings are also worked on. It is said to stimulate the activity of internal organs and is hugely beneficial for optimum internal health. A deeply relaxing experience.
The benefits of a Thai Foot Massage:
- It improves circulation in legs and feet
- It stimulates lymphatic drainage
- It helps remove toxins
- It helps boost the immune system
- It increases oxygen to the feet and legs
- Reduces stiffness and improves flexibility
- Improves flexibility of feet, ankles, knees and hips
- Powerful for relieving stress
- Calms the mind and soothes the nervous system, inducing deep relaxation.